- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 323.4
- Total Fat: 17.3 g
- Cholesterol: 72.8 mg
- Sodium: 892.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 19.3 g
Garlic and Cheddar Chicken ThighsSubmitted by: MCHERNANDEZ71
4 tablespoons margarine or butter
2 to 4 ounces sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese, diced thinly or grated
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
6 to 8 Chicken thighs, skinned
2 to 3 cloves chopped garlic
3/4 cup plain or seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. SautÃ© garlic in margarine for one minute, then remove pot from flame to prevent burning. In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and cheeses.
3. Dip chicken pieces in margarine mixture, then coat with breadcrumb mixture. Place in a baking dish (if any garlic margarine mixture is left, pour over the chicken).
4. Place in the oven and bake chicken for approximately 1 hour, then shut off the oven and let it sit in the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Serve with rice or wide noodles that have been mixed with the pan drippings and bits of cheese from the bottom of the dish.
Makes 6 to 8 servings depending on how much chicken used. 1 piece per serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MCHERNANDEZ71.