(Patties) Thai Shrimp CakesSubmitted by: RYEAXL1
# Seaweed, kelp, 10 grams (remove)
# Tamari Sauce, 0.33 tbsp (remove)
# Verbena 1 tsp
* Shrimp, raw, 200 grams (remove)
* Scallions, raw, 3 medium (4-1/8" long) (remove)
* *Hot Chili Peppers, 1 pepper (remove)
* *Lemon Juice, 0.5 fl oz (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 1 large (remove)
* Sesame Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Thina org. Raw, 20 gram (remove)
* Bread Crumbs, Extra fine, 100 gram
# Place all Ingredients in Your Food Processor.
# Form cakes with your hands.
# Roll the Cakes in the Rice Cracker Crumbs.
# Place the Cakes in the Hot Oil
# Fry the Cakes Until They're Golden-Brown.
# Remove from the Oil and Allow to Drain on Absorbent Paper or Towel.
# Serve the Cakes.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYEAXL1.