Vegetable LasagnaSubmitted by: HAPPYCROISSANT
IntroductionYummy veggie lasagna using reduced fat cheeses and whole wheat lasagna. Yummy veggie lasagna using reduced fat cheeses and whole wheat lasagna.
9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
1 can Hunts Tomato Sauce
1 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 3/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp sugar
1 medium onion, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
1 summer squash, sliced
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 package mushrooms
1 10 oz. package frozen spinach
seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, garlic, basil, oregano
1. Cook your lasagna noodles according to the package
2. Saute the vegetables with some cooking spray and spices to rid of some of the moisture
3. Mix the 2 tbsp of sugar with the canned sauce to cut the acidity
4. Layer everything by alternating sauce, 3 noodles,1/3 of the vegetables, 1/2 of the ricotta, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, and repeat.
5. On the top layer of noodles, layer the vegetables, sauce, and the remaining mozzarella.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered.
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KIMISAMAZING.