DETOX Chicken TeriyakiSubmitted by: MIAMISOLSTICE
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup agave syrup
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp barley miso
1 tsp mirin
1 tbsp water
1 chicken breast
Detox Teriyaki Sauce
1. Combine the balsamic, agave, ginger, and pepper in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and cook for ten minutes.
3. Cool and then add the miso, mirin, and water.
1.Marinate the chicken in the sauce (reserve a spoonful or two) for at least one hour or up to overnight.
2. Heat your grill to medium heat.
3. Wipe off excess marinade and grill chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes in each side.
4. Serve with reserved, hasn't-touched-raw-chicken sauce.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MILLASHEN.