Beef Tendon and Daikon StewSubmitted by: LIMASTAR
IntroductionLow calorie, but tasty meal Low calorie, but tasty meal
2.2 lbs Beef Tendon
1.0 lb Daikon, Japanese/Chinese Radish
3.5 oz Ginger
5 Pieces Anise, Star
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Low Salt
8 Cups Beef Broth, Organic
2. Cut the Ginger into several uniform chunks
3. After peeling, cut the Daikon into medium uniform
4. Place all the ingredients into a large pot.
5. Bring to a boil and then turn down to a low simmer.
6. Cook for several hours, until the Beef Tendons are soft.
7. Taste & adjust seasonings.
We usually eat this stew with rice and a veggie.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIMASTAR.