blueberry cornbreadSubmitted by: FOTOMAKR
* Aunt Jemima Yellow Corn Meal, 21.34 tbsp (remove)
* Better 'n' Eggs egg substitute, .5 cup (remove)
* Promise, Light Margarine, tub, 1 Tbsp, 4 serving (remove)
* pilsbury flour, .667 cup (remove)
* Silk, Plain Soymilk, 1 cup, 1 serving (remove)
* *Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, 12 tsp (remove)
* Baking Powder, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Salt, .5 tsp (remove)
* Blueberries, fresh, 1 cup (remove)
2. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture just until evenly moistened. Gently stir in berries. Spread level in a 8-inch square pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake in a 375° oven until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, then cut into 9 squares.
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOTOMAKR.