Calico Bean PotSubmitted by: LGAGNE47
IntroductionPerfect with hamburgers or BBQ's. Perfect with hamburgers or BBQ's.
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Louis Rich Turkey Bacon, 8 serving
* *Libby's Cut Green Beans Natural Pack, 1.75 cup
* Lima Beans, 1.75 cup
* Baked beans, plain or vegetarian, 1.75 cup
* Beans, red kidney, 1.75 cup
* Brown Sugar, .5 cup, packed
* Subway Vinegar .5 cup
* Dry Mustard, .5 tsp
* Pepper, black, 1/8 tsp
* Molasses, 3 tbsp
* Salt, 1 dash
Cook onion til soft. Add remaining ingredients in a large casserole (2.5 qt) with a lid,
Bake at 350F for 2 hours covered, 1/2 hour uncovered.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LGAGNE2.