Karrie's Soft TacosSubmitted by: KBEARS69
IntroductionI want some REAL Taco Food I want some REAL Taco Food
* Ground beef, 16 oz
* Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
* *Lettuce - Iceburg, 3 oz
* *Lawry's Taco Seasoning, 6 tsp
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Fresh Chives, 3 tbsp chopped
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 cup, chopped or sliced
*Tortillas, MISSION, flour tortilla, 8 inch, 16 serving
Add the Onions, Chives & Taco Seasoning to the Meat
Then take a Tortilla & Add a 1/3 Cup of the Taco Meat Mixture
Add a Sprinkle of Cheese & Lettuce & Tomatoes you want on the Taco
* I didn't add the Sour Cream & or Salsa because it adds too many more calories.
Serve & Enjoy.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KBEARS69.