- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 364.1
- Total Fat: 7.9 g
- Cholesterol: 43.8 mg
- Sodium: 308.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 25.0 g
Thai Chicken Basil Stir FrySubmitted by: JLPNURSE
IntroductionA Spicy Healthy Thai Dish A Spicy Healthy Thai Dish
12 oz Thin Spaghetti
1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
2 red bell peppers, julienned
1 onion, diced
1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
2 – 4 garlic cloves
1 can light coconut milk
1 – 3 tsp green curry paste
1 – 3 tbs fish sauce
Juice of 2 limes, plus 1 lime, quartered, for garnish
1/4 cup basil leaves, shredded, plus sprigs for garnish
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook spaghetti per directions and set aside
2. Season chicken and stir-fry in pan with oil until done, set aside.
3. In the same pan, and add onion, red pepper, and cook until softened. Next add garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes more.
4. Add coconut milk, lime juice & fish sauce.
5. Add noodles and chicken, heat through, stirring. Add the basil Check for seasoning.
6. Garnish with the lime wedges and basil sprigs and serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLPNURSE.