- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 191.3
- Total Fat: 7.2 g
- Cholesterol: 49.9 mg
- Sodium: 550.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
Mom's Whole Wheat Blueberry PancakesSubmitted by: HOUNDPUPPIES
IntroductionServe with fresh fruit for a nutrious start to the day. Serve with fresh fruit for a nutrious start to the day.
1/2 c All Purpose Flour
3/4 c Whole Wheat Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Sugar
1 lg Egg
3/4 c Nonfat Milk
3 tbsp Butter
1 c Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
2. Sift all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Lightly scramble egg. Melt butter.
4. Add egg, milk, and butter to dry ingredients.
5. Mix gently. Fold in blueberries.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons into hot cast iron skillet. (No butter or oil should be required for a well-seasoned pan.) Turn when bubbly.
Makes 12- 4" pancakes. 2 pancake per serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HOUNDPUPPIES.