- Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 113.9
- Total Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 50.4 mg
- Sodium: 374.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 7.6 g
Chef's Salad= 1 Cup Per ServingSubmitted by: KBEARS69
IntroductionI want to eat Healthy & Right. Plus I was just in the mood for Salad. I want to eat Healthy & Right. Plus I was just in the mood for Salad.
* Iceberg Lettuce (salad), 1 head, medium (6" dia)
* *Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw, year round average, 3 cup, chopped or sliced
* Carrots, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Ham, regular (11% fat), 1 cup, diced
* Turkey breast meat, 3 ounce(s) Chopped or Diced
* Hard Boiled Egg, 3 large
* Cheddar Cheese, 2 cup, shredded
* *bacon bits, 4 tbsp
* Bread crumbs, dry, grated, seasoned, 1 cup
Then take all the other ingredients & throw them all in the Biggest Bowl you got.
Toss with your Clean Hands & or use Salad Tongs & Serve.
* Note, I didn't add any Salad Dressing cuz, every Dressing has it's known Calorie make up & needs to be added to your Meal Planner. Plus, everyone has a Favorite Dressing.
Enjoy & God Bless & Happy Weight Loss Journey.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KBEARS69.