- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 36.9
- Total Fat: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 13.5 mg
- Sodium: 175.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
Oysters Steamed with Bean Sauce, Ginger and ScallionsSubmitted by: LIMASTAR
IntroductionQuick, low calorie oyster dish Quick, low calorie oyster dish
10 oz Jar Oysters (about 8 medium sized oysters)
1 Tbsp Bean Sauce
2 Tbsp Scallions (green onions)
2 ozs Ginger root
2 Tbsp Water
2. Place in a heat proof dish.
3. Mix the Bean Sauce with the 2 Tbsp of water.
4. Top each Oyster with some of the Bean Sauce Mixture.
5. Clean & cut the Ginger Root into thin equal sized
6. Place some of the Ginger Root on each Oyster.
7. Cut the Scallions into small pieces & place some on
8. Place dish in a steamer & steam from 10 to 15 minutes,
depending on size of Oysters.
Servings: 8 (about 1.25 oz each)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIMASTAR.