Zesty Spinach LasagnaSubmitted by: JENORATOR
IntroductionAll the flavor and no guilt. All the flavor and no guilt.
* 6 cooked Lasagna Noodles
* 1 tbsp Olive Oil
* 3 cloves minced Garlic
* 11/2 tsp Ground Oregano or 1tbsp Fresh Oregano
* 2 tbsp Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
* 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1 - 28 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
* 1 cup Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
* 1 cup Fat-Free Ricotta cheese
* 1 - 10 oz package Frozen Spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
* 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
* 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
Cook Lasagna noodles following package directions.
In a medium bowl combine filling ingredients. Mix well.
Spray a 10x6x21/2 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
Coat the bottom of the pan with cooled sauce. Put two cooked Lasagna Noodles on top of the sauce. Then half of the filling. Next more sauce to coat. Then 2 more noodles. Next the rest of the filling. More sauce, 2 noodles, the rest of the sauce.
Bake at 375 covered for 30-40 minutes, until heated through.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENORATOR.