- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 782.5
- Total Fat: 53.7 g
- Cholesterol: 425.9 mg
- Sodium: 878.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 32.6 g
Cheesy Bread & Butter PuddingSubmitted by: TAZARIA
8 slices bread
1.5 cups cheese, grated
2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
salt and pepper to taste (optional)
2. Butter bread, add approx. 1/4 cup cheese to 4 slices of bread and top with remaining 4 slices of bread. (Make 4 rounds of cheese sandwiches)
3. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles, and place into baking dish so that triangles are pointing upwards.
4. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
5. Beat cream and eggs together, mix in chives and pour over bread.
6. Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes, until egg mixture is set. Serve warm.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TAZARIA.