Santa Fe CasseroleSubmitted by: KDAME4814
rice, kidney beans, cheddar cheese, bell pepper, milk, onions, garlic, olive oil, eggs, black pepper
* In a skillet, cook the onion, garlic, and EVOO on Medium High until tender. Add the salt and chili powder.
* In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pepper, milk, beans, COOKED brown rice, eggs, cheddar cheese, and green pepper.
* Pour mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra pepper.
* Bake casserole for 25 minutes or until center is firm.
* Let cool 5 minutes and serve.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KDAME4814.