Spicy lemon quinoaSubmitted by: ALISONSLP
* 2 cups quinoa
* Coarse salt
* 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
* 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
* 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* Freshly ground black pepper
2. Transfer quinoa to a medium bowl along with pine nuts, lemon zest, parsley, cumin, cayenne; drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss until well combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALISONSLP.