spicy cabbage and beefSubmitted by: MACDO1
* Beef, round steak, 1 lb cut in small pieces
* Cabbage, fresh, 1 head, small (about 4-1/2" dia) chopped
* Beef broth, bouillon, consumme, 2 cans (10.5 oz), prepared
* Onions, raw, 1.5 cup, chopped
* Beans, pinto, 1 can
* Beans, red kidney, 1can
* Garlic, 3 tsp
* Salt, 1 dash
* Pepper, black, 1 dash
* Lea & Perrins, Worcestershire Sauce, 6 tsp
* Pepper, red or cayenne, 1 tbsp
Add garlic.add Cayenne pepper,salt,pepper.
Add Worcestershire sauce stir until mixed and heated through.
Add Meat cook until browned
Cover and cook until meat is tender
Add cabbage, cook until done to taste
Add kidney and pinto beans.
Serves 5 2 cups each
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MACDO1.