Tom Kha KaiSubmitted by: JAC-ATTACK
* 4 cups chicken stock
* 1/4 cup Thai fish sauce
* Juice of 1 lime
* 2 crushed wild lime leaves
* 2-inch section lemongrass
* 1-inch section galangal
* 1/4 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
* 2 to 10 (to taste) small red chiles, slightly crushed
* Cilantro leaves for garnish
2. Add 1/4 pound bite-sized pieces of chicken breast, 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk, and 2 to 10 (to taste) small red chiles, slightly crushed, and return to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JAC-ATTACK.