- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 387.9
- Total Fat: 15.6 g
- Cholesterol: 138.8 mg
- Sodium: 927.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 41.6 g
Stephanie's Turkey Taco MeatloafSubmitted by: ROCHESTERMOM
* Turkey, Ground, Perdue Lean 7% Fat , 48 oz
* Cheese, Kraft Natural Cheese Shreds, Mexican Four Cheese 2% Milk, 2 cup
* Corn, Great Value No Salt Added Golden Sweet Whole Kernel (canned), 1.75 cup (15 oz can, drained)
* Garlic, 2 cloves, crushed
* Onions, raw, 1 large, diced
* Jalapeno Peppers, 2 peppers seeded and deveined
* Great Value Taco Seasoning (1 packet)
* Salsa, PIneapple, Wegmans, 26 tbsp (16oz jar)
* Beans, Refried, Fat-Free, Great Value, 3.5 cup (31oz can)
Cook garlic, peppers, and onions for 3 minutes over medium heat in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine garlic, onions, and peppers with turkey, corn, seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread half of the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 glass pyrex pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
Layer 1 cup of cheese on top of the mixture. Evenly top with the remaining meat mixture.
Pour the salsa over the top of the loaf. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
Top loaf with shredded cheese. Return loaf to the oven and cook for another 20 minutes.
Garnish with green onion, sour cream, or guacamole if desired. (Garnish not included in nutrition calculation).
Makes 12 servings.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ROCHESTERMOM.