Summer Fruit SaladSubmitted by: HOKIEGRL11
* Kiwi Fruit, 2 fruit without skin, medium
* Watermelon, 7 cup, diced
* Honeydew Melon, 2 cup, diced
* Strawberries, fresh, 2.5 cup, sliced
* Peaches, fresh, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia)
* Grapes, 2.5 cup, seedless
* Dole Pineapple Tidbits 100% Pineapple juice, 2 cup
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARISSA128.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I do not like honeydew melon so I subbed in cantaloupe and fresh pineapple. I finished it with a squirt of lime juice and a drizzle of honey. Yummy and refreshing. - 7/28/09
Reply from HOKIEGRL11 (7/28/09)
I actually got a cantaloupe to include but I realized how much fruit salad I was ending up with to eat by myself so I waited a few days and cut it up separately, haha. I'll have to try the lime and honey!