- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 132.5
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.3 mg
- Sodium: 278.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
Gluten-free, High-Protein, Low-fat, Low-Carb Lemon Cranberry MuffinsSubmitted by: FITFORLIFE22
IntroductionSuper delicious! Super delicious!
1 cup GF Flour
1 cup Soy Flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp Applesauce, unsweetened
2/3 cup cranberry pieces, sweetened
4 egg whites
1/4 tsp. salt
zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp Baking Powder
2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup nonfat milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Do NOT USE MUFFIN WRAPPERS!!!
1. Whisk all wet ingradients together in small bowl.
2. Stir all dry ingredients together in large bowl.
3. Pour wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together.
4. Fold in cranberries and lemon zest.
5. Put 2 tbsps in each muffin cup.
6. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let cool on rack for 15 minutes before eating.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FITFORLIFE22.