- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 203.5
- Total Fat: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 1.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 9.0 g
lebanese lentils & rice (mjadra)Submitted by: NADIA_MT
IntroductionEasy, nutritious & delish! Easy, nutritious & delish!
125g brown lentils
1 cup rice
1 onion sliced
3 cups natural yogurt
2 tbs vegetable oil
2) In the meantime, slice thinly onions & saute in 2tbs of oil until soft.
3) when lentils are done, add the rice, the sauteed onions & all the oil & salt.
4) Add some water if necessary.
5) Simmer & until all the water is absorbed & rice is done.
6) Serve with natural yogurt on top.
Makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NADIA_MT.