Chicken KabobsSubmitted by: JASSGRAMMA
IntroductionEasy, no-fuss high protein low carb supper that needs only 15 minutes of cooking time.
Prevention.com's Easy, no-fuss high protein low carb supper that needs only 15 minutes of cooking time.
* 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1 1/2" cubes
* 2 small red and/or green bell peppers (6 ounces), cut into 1 1/2" squares
* 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2. Coat a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill. Thread the chicken onto skewers, alternating with the bell peppers. Place the skewers on the grill rack and cook, turning to brown all sides, until done to your preference - medium rare or well done. about 15 - 20 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JASSGRAMMA.