- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 251.9
- Total Fat: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 8.5 mg
- Sodium: 490.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.2 g
- Protein: 26.7 g
Spinach Potato Frittata “Pizza”Submitted by: COCOINAUSTIN
IntroductionFrittata's for dinner, yum! Frittata's for dinner, yum!
- canola oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- roasted seasoned potatoes (cooked)
- about 2 cup spinach or leftover cooked vegetables of choice
- 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites
- 1 cup cheese of your choice
2. Add garlic and sauté an additional minute.
3. Add spinach and roasted potatoes or any vegetables you like!
4. Add eggs and cook on low heat until cooked almost through.
5. Add any type of cheese you like to the top.
6. Bake at 400* for 15 minutes or so until cooked through.
Slice, just like a pizza (!), and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GABBYTXGIRL.