- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 167.6
- Total Fat: 6.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 64.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
Cranberry Almond Spice GranolaSubmitted by: MEESHMOSH10
IntroductionDelicious granola! Especially with light vanilla yogurt! Delicious granola! Especially with light vanilla yogurt!
4 c. old fashioned oats
1/2 c. light brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice (optional)
1/4 c. canola oil (can be substituted for melted butter, olive oil and coconut oil)
1/4 c. honey
1/2 c. almonds
1 c. craisins (or raisins if you prefer)
1 tsp. vanilla
2. Combine oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and allspice in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Heat oil and honey over medium heat in a saucepan over the stove. Add vanilla.
4. Combine dry and liquid ingredients. Spread mixture into a deep dish pan.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, but stir at 20 and 30 minutes.
6. Take pan out of the oven and let it cool, stirring occasionally. Once it is cool, mix in the craisins and almonds.
Makes 6 cups.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MEESHMOSH10.