- Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 89.3
- Total Fat: 1.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 306.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
No-Sugar and No-Oil Banana Oat BreadSubmitted by: MRSWEIBULL
IntroductionMakes one loaf- about 14 slices (Less than 90 calories and only 1 gram of fat per slice) Makes one loaf- about 14 slices (Less than 90 calories and only 1 gram of fat per slice)
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
4-teaspoons baking powder
4 small ripe bananas, mashed
2 Tbsp powdered egg
8 packets Truvia
1 Tbsp Lecithin
½-cup water plus two tablespoons
1 c. oats (I use regular rolled)
2. Mix flour and baking powder, salt and cinnamon together.
3. In a bowl, mix water, Truvia, and powdered eggs.
4. Beat in bananas until well blended.
5. Add flour mixture and stir until it is moistened. Stir in oats.
6. Pour into greased pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes.
Number of Servings: 14
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MRSWEIBULL.