Oven Baked FishSubmitted by: CHEEKYCHOOK
3 small cod or hake fillets, skinned
0.5 cup non-fat milk
70g fresh breadcrumbs
1.5 tablespoons chopped parsley
1.5 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
coarsely grated rind of 1 small lemon
2 tbsp olive oil
lemon wedges to serve
2. Mix together the breadcrumbs and herbs and use to coat the fish.
3. Arrange them in a non-stick baking dish.
4. Sprinkle over the lemon rind, salt and pepper, then sprinkle on the olive oil.
5. Bake in a hot oven 230°C (450°F) Gas Mark 8 for 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with a little paprika and serve with lemon wedges.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHEEKYCHOOK.