Chicken WrapSubmitted by: JSKAHAN
IntroductionThis is a tasy easy to fix meal. This is a tasy easy to fix meal.
Swiss Cheese, 1 slice (1 oz)
Kraft Fat Free Ranch Salad Dressing, 1 tbsp
Louis Rich Turkey Bacon, 1 serving = 1 slice
Cucumber (peeled), 1/4 cup, pared, chopped
Romaine Lettuce (salad), 1 inner leaf
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 Italian tomato
Chicken tenderloin, 1 oz
Soft Flour Tortilla Shell, 1 serving
You can substitue your favorite cheese or type of tomato if desired.
You can also supstitue another salad dressing if desired. I like it with the Ranch
2) Cook bacon in microwave or on the stove top. It needs no added oil or cooking spray.
3) Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and break bacon in half
4) Put tortilla shell on a microwave safe plate and add Ranch dressing, bacon,chicken, and cheese.
5) Microwave for 40 seconds or until cheese is melted.
6) Add cut up lettuce, tomato,and cucumber and fold tortilla to resemble a buritto and enjoy.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JSKAHAN.