Egg White CasseroleSubmitted by: KWATLEY
IntroductionPerfect to make on Sunday afternoon then reheat each weekday morning for breakfast - delicious! Perfect to make on Sunday afternoon then reheat each weekday morning for breakfast - delicious!
1c Egg Whites
1 bag fresh spinach
1/2c diced onion
1.5c diced cauliflower
1/2c diced mushrooms
1t olive oil
sea salt and black pepper
8oz nonfat cottage cheese
8oz greek (or plain) yogurt
1/2c shredded cheese
2) Saute onion, cauliflower and mushrooms in olive oil until veggies become softened. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
3) While veggies are sauteing, empty package of spinach into microwave safe bowl and microwave for 4 minutes to wilt.
4) Add veggie saute to wilted spinach and mix well. Finally, add eggwhites, cottage cheese and yogurt and mix well again.
5) Empty all into a 8x8 glass baking dish that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 1hr 15minutes. Top will brown a little and bubble.
6) Cut into 6 servings and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KWATLEY.