- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 156.2
- Total Fat: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 1.5 mg
- Sodium: 345.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
Guilt-Free Diet Coke Pudding CakeSubmitted by: DMOSELEY081702
IntroductionYummy dessert offers guilt-free treat for those watching their sugar intake. Yummy dessert offers guilt-free treat for those watching their sugar intake.
1 box of sugar-free or reduced-sugar chocolate cake mix
1 can of Diet Coke
1 box of sugar-free chocolate pudding
2 cups skim milk
Small container of sugar-free whipped topping
Non-stick cooking spray
2. Pour in one can of Diet Coke. Don't add anything else. Mix well.
3. Spoon the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake cake according to directions on cake mix box. Let cool.
4. When cake has cooled completely, poke holes in it with the handle of a wooden spoon.
5. Prepare the box of sugar-free chocolate instand pudding (using skim milk) according to directions on box. Pour over cake.
6. Place the pudding-topped cake in the refrigerator until the pudding is set - about five minutes.
7. Frost the cake with sugar-free whipped topping. Eat and enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DMOSELEY081702.