- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 376.1
- Total Fat: 16.2 g
- Cholesterol: 66.8 mg
- Sodium: 1,698.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.0 g
- Protein: 24.2 g
Eggplant deliciousness casseroleSubmitted by: LOSINGELLO
IntroductionThis is so yummy even my husband who doesn't like eggplant likes it. And my 6 year old picky daughter likes it too. This is so yummy even my husband who doesn't like eggplant likes it. And my 6 year old picky daughter likes it too.
4 cups diced eggplant
1 sweet onion, diced
1 14oz package vegetarian sausage
2 oz (presoaked weight) sundried tomatoes
about 2 cups water
2 cups feta cheese
add Greek oregano, basil, salt, pepper to taste
2. Put sundried tomatoes in a microwave safe container, cover with water
3. In large skillet saute onions, eggplant and sausage until onions are translucent and eggplant is cooked you your liking.
4. Put mixture in a large bowl and add about 3/4 of the feta (reserving some for topping), and spices. Stir until well mixed.
5. Lightly spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and add the eggplant mixture. Top with the remaining feta.
6. Bake until the feta starts to get golden (approximately 10- 20 mins)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LOSINGELLO.