- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 258.0
- Total Fat: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 68.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,428.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 30.1 g
Shirataki Noodle and Beef Stir FrySubmitted by: KIMMYWB
1 lbs. round tip beef, or other lean beef (chopped into small pieces)
2 bags of Shirataki Tofu Noodles (angel hair shape)
1 - 8 oz. can bamboo shoots
1 - 8 oz. can water chestnuts
1 - 15 oz. can of baby corn
6 TBS. black bean and garlic sauce
4 TBS. Soy Sauce (lite)
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. sesame oil
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
2. Combine soy sauce, black bean sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in heated skilet.
3. Mix together and heat until slightly bubbly.
4. Add in water chestnuts, baby corn and bamboo shoots to sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add in diced meat and cook until well done.
6. Remove from heat and add in noodles.
7. Mix together until sauce has coated noodles.
Tip: Cut noodles smaller with kitchen shears for easier mixing.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KIMMYWB.