Low Carb Mini CheesecakesSubmitted by: HELENAWF
22 Nilla Wafers
3-8oz packages of Fat Free Cream Cheese
6 oz Regular Cream Cheese
1 C of Splenda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 Small Eggs
1 Kiwi fruit and 22 sweet cherries for garnish
2. Line 2 cupcake pans with paper or foil wrappers.
3. Place one wafer cookie in each cup.
4. Mix cream cheeses in a mixer until smooth.
5. Add splenda and vanilla and mix until smooth.
6. Add eggs and blend until smooth.
7. Spoon mixture into pan.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through in the middle.
9. Let cool for overnight or at least 2 hours.
10. Garnish with fresh fruit.
Number of Servings: 22
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELENAWF.