This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionWith green vegetables and reduced fat dressing, this pasta salad will satisfy your hunger. With green vegetables and reduced fat dressing, this pasta salad will satisfy your hunger.
- 1 lb. tri-color pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 6 baby carrots, sliced thinly into circles
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 1" square pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved and cut into thin slices
- 1 or 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle KRAFT FREE Fat Free Italian Dressing
2. Cut broccoli into florets and cook in microwave or blanch in hot water, and rinse with cold water.
3. Mix pasta, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, cucumber and onions in large bowl and chill.
4. Just before serving, pour dressing over pasta and vegetables and mix well.
Makes 8 servings.