- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 1,909.8
- Total Fat: 74.2 g
- Cholesterol: 281.6 mg
- Sodium: 1,761.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 301.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 17.9 g
Red Velvet Cake BallsSubmitted by: MBKAEGAEL
1 box red velvet cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting. (It may be easier to use fingers to mix together, but be warned it will get messy.)
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50. You can get even more if you use a mini ice cream scooper, but I like to hand roll them.)
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
6. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate and then tap off extra.)
I also only melt a few pieces of chocolate bark at a time because it starts to cool and thicken. It's easier to work with when it's hot.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GANDALF2007.