Sweet Potato PattiesSubmitted by: PIRATEPIP
IntroductionFrom Vegetarian Nosh 4 Students
By Joy May From Vegetarian Nosh 4 Students
By Joy May
2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1 Leek (chopped)
1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
1 tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
2 tbsp Sweetcorn
1 tsp Fromage Frais
2) Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks.
3) Boil in water for 10 minutes until they are tender.
4) Fry the leeks, garlic and ginger in a frying pan for about 3 minutes with alittle oil
5) Drain and then add the sweetcorn before taking off the heat
6)When the Potatoes are cooked, mash them with a fork, then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Season them if you wish.
7) Grease a baking tray and make 4 patties. Brush the top with a little oil
8) Cook for about 25mins-they should be a little brown on top.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PIRATEPIP.