Ham & Cheese ShellsSubmitted by: WANABAIRMAN
IntroductionMelted Ham & Cheese inside a flaky puff pastry Melted Ham & Cheese inside a flaky puff pastry
Puff Pastry Shells
1. First preheat oven to 400`F
2. Place pastrys on ungreased baking sheet
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed
4. Use fork to remove center section and place to the side(this will be used as the "topper" later)
5. Shred ham and cheese and fill up each shell
6. Put top back on pastry and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes
7. Let stand for 1-2minutes then enjoy!
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WANABAIRMAN.