- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 141.8
- Total Fat: 5.8 g
- Cholesterol: 25.0 mg
- Sodium: 209.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 9.4 g
Healthy, healthy creamy mushroomsSubmitted by: FIDEAL
IntroductionComfort food without the guilt. This recipe is so very quick, healthy and versatile. I pour it over a big bunch of fresh spinach but really it would work fab with steak or pasta. Comfort food without the guilt. This recipe is so very quick, healthy and versatile. I pour it over a big bunch of fresh spinach but really it would work fab with steak or pasta.
200gm mushrooms (I mix shitake, portobello and organic)
60gm Onion (I usually use red)
50gm Kraft Philidelphia low fat herb and garlic cream cheese
Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
(I sometimes add other spices such as ginger and chili if i want to spice things up a bit)
1. Chop mushrooms and onion up. I perfer them chunky but your preference will effect the cooking time
2. Using a non stick pan cook the mushrooms for 3 mins (the water that comes from them will ensure they don't stick.
3. After 3 mins throw in the onion. Cook for about 2 mins
4. Throw in the philidelphia stir around quickly. For about 20 seconds.
5. Put directly on a plate an eat!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FIDEAL.