Granola Raisin CookiesSubmitted by: DILBERTA
1 3/4 flour
1 1/4 brown sugar, firmly packed
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup light butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups low fat granola with raisins (I use Meijer brand Bountiful Morning)
2 cups low fat granola, crushed, with the raisins removed if possible
2. IN a large bowl, combine the first eight (8) ingredients. Mix until smooth.
3. STIR in the 3 cups of granola.
4. DROP dough by large teaspoons into the crushed granola and roll lightly.
5. PLACE the cookies 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. BAKE for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes. Transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
Number of Servings: 36
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DILBERTA.