Vegan Burrito FillingSubmitted by: FFRENCH15
IntroductionThis burrito filling is delicious and spicy! I usually make a full batch and freeze half of it, but you can also make smaller batches. This burrito filling is delicious and spicy! I usually make a full batch and freeze half of it, but you can also make smaller batches.
* Beans, black, 1 can
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Canned, 1 can
* Canned Tomatoes, 1 can
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), 1 cup, chopped
* Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 1 cup chopped
* Yellow Peppers (bell peppers), 1 cup chopped
* Jalapeno Peppers, 1 pepper, chopped
* *Hot Chili Peppers, 1 pepper, chopped
* Serrano Peppers, 1 pepper, chopped
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Chili powder, 2 tbsp
* Pepper, red or cayenne, 3 tbsp
* Morton & Bassett Salt-free Cajun Spice Blend, 1 serving
* Pepper, black, 1 tbsp
2. While the bean mixture is simmering, chop onions and peppers and saute until onions turn clear. Add to saucepot.
3. Simmer covered over low heat for 20 minutes or so, until all of the seasonings blend and turn fragrant. Wait 5 minutes before serving.
* I count 18 servings, usually. I use this in a flatbread to make burritos, or over rice for a delicious dinner. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FFRENCH15.