- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 75.0
- Total Fat: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 8.3 mg
- Sodium: 164.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
Cheese & Garlic Stuffed MushroomsSubmitted by: DILBERTA
IntroductionThis makes about eight stuffed mushrooms, 2 per serving.
Enjoy! This makes about eight stuffed mushrooms, 2 per serving.
3 tablespoons low fat cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
8 ounces baby bella mushroom caps (about 8), with inside stems removed & minced
1 1/2 tablespoons minced bell pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon balck pepper
1/4 crushed cracker crumbs
2. IN a bowl combine the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, minced mushroom stems, bell pepper, garlic& pepper. Stir to thoroughly combine.
3. ADD the cracker crumbs and stir again until the crackers are incorporated.
4. SPRAY a baking dish large enough to hold all of the mushroom caps in a single layer with oil. Lightly spray the bottom of each mushroom cap and place in the baking dish.
5. SPOON filling into each cap and press slightly to conform to the mushroom cavity.
6. COVER and bake for 20-30 minutes until the mushroom caps are hot and soft.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DILBERTA.