- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 221.8
- Total Fat: 12.0 g
- Cholesterol: 16.4 mg
- Sodium: 226.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
Ida's Stir Fry veggies & meatSubmitted by: OUTDOORGIRL68
Green Peppers (bell peppers), 3 cup, strips
*Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 3 cup, sliced
Onions, raw, 1 cup, sliced
*Bean sprouts, 1 cup
Carrots, raw, 1 cup, chopped
Broccoli, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
Chicken Breast, no skin, 5 ounces
*Extra Light Olive Oil, 4 tbsp
Corn Starch, 0.25 cup
*Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp
1/2 cup water
2)Put 1 table spoon of oil in deep skilit heat up. Put veggie in and cook till almost done. Add oil as needed to cook veggies. Remove veggies put aside.
3) Cut chicken into small pieces and add 1 table of oil to cook till done.
4) mix corn starch , 1/2 cup of water and soy sauce together
5) when chicken is done add all veggies back in and reheat.
6) add Corn starch mixture and mix . Add Bean sprouts.
7) cook till done to your liking.
You really have to exsperament to get it to your tast and how you want it. You can add red meat, pork or shrimp. It is your choice. This recipe is hard to discribe for making.
I have been doing it for so many years that I just throw what ever I have in to make.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user OUTDOORGIRL63.