- Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 148.7
- Total Fat: 6.9 g
- Cholesterol: 100.0 mg
- Sodium: 198.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 9.9 g
mini sweet potato, zucchini, spinach fritatasSubmitted by: KATYBUGGED
IntroductionMakes 18 mini fritters. 2 Mini-fritattas per serving. I like these for lunch, with salad and a little salsa. Makes 18 mini fritters. 2 Mini-fritattas per serving. I like these for lunch, with salad and a little salsa.
* Egg, fresh, 4 large
* Egg substitute, liquid (Egg Beaters), 1 cup
* *Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 4 oz
* Butter, unsalted, 2 tbsp
* Milk, canned, evaporated, nonfat, .5 cup
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia) fineluychopped
* Sweet potato, 2 sweet potatoes, 5" long chopped into small cubes
* Zucchini, 2 cup, quartered lengthwise and sliced
* Spinach, fresh, .5 package (10 oz)
* Pepper, black, 1 dash (to taste)
* cooking spray
Lightly spray muffin pans with cooking spray. Add vegetables to each muffin cup, filling about 2/3 full.
Beat Eggs, egg substitute, milk, and seasoning to taste. Add shredded cheese to the egg mixture. Carefully spoon the egg mixture into the muffin cups, pressing the vegetables down, as needed.
Bake 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven, or until set and golden. Cool in muffin pans about 5 -10 minutes then remove from pans and cool the rest of the way before storing.
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KRMARRON416.