Energy BarsSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
* Quaker Quick Oatmeal (uncooked), 1 cup (remove)
* Sunflower Seeds, without salt, .5 cup, hulled (remove)
* wheat germ (16 grams), 8 tbsp (remove)
* whole wheat flour (organic), .25 cup (remove)
* Apples, dried, 58 grams (remove)
* Walnuts, .5 cup, chopped (remove)
* mangoes, dried, .5 cup (remove)
* Skim milk powder, 8 tbsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, .5 tsp (remove)
* Maple Syrup (organic), 5.28 tbsp (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
Place all ingredients except the syrup and eggs in a food processor and pulse until everything is finely chopped. Add syrup and eggs. Spread the paste into pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes and cut into 24 bars. Wrap individually and refridgerate for 3 days, or in freezer for three months.
Makes 24 bars.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HAWGWILD1.