Zucchini CakesSubmitted by: HELINA1986
* 2 cups shredded zucchini
* 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
* 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
2. In a large bowl combine zucchini, bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, mustard and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix well and form into patties. Place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 minutes and turn patties. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELINA1986.