- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 139.9
- Total Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 240.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
Tofu Burger with Mushroom MixSubmitted by: LIMASTAR
IntroductionFresh Extra Firm Tofu crumbles and mixed with Mushroom Tofu Burger Patty Mix. Fresh Extra Firm Tofu crumbles and mixed with Mushroom Tofu Burger Patty Mix.
12 oz Tofu Extra Firm, crumbled
1 Pkt Tofu Burger Patty Mix Mushroom (House Foods Corp)
1 tsp Canola Oil
2. Gently crumble the Tofu into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the Mushroom Tofu Burger Mix to the crumbled Tofu and mix well.
4. Form into 4 Equal Sized Patties
5. Add the Oil to a large frying pan.
6. When Oil and Pan are hot, add Tofu Patties.
7. Cook until the Tofu Patties are brown on both sides.
I like to squeeze some of the liquid out of the Tofu before crumbling it.
Serve with Soy Sauce, Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, or Ponzu. (Condiments not included in nutrition calculations)
Makes 4 servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIMASTAR.