- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 176.0
- Total Fat: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 0.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.6 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Caramelised peach melba with raspberry coulisSubmitted by: CHEEKYCHOOK
IntroductionThis can be served with a scoop of low fat ice-cream of your choice.
NB; I serve it with a scoop of banana 'ice-cream' and have included the calories as such from that. This can be served with a scoop of low fat ice-cream of your choice.
NB; I serve it with a scoop of banana 'ice-cream' and have included the calories as such from that.
For the raspberry coulis;
1 tbsp splenda, or to taste
0.5 tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
For the peaches;
4 ripe peaches
2 tbsp splenda brown sugar blend
4 scoops of banana 'ice-cream'
fresh raspberries to garnish, optional
2. Set a sieve over a clean bowl and rub the purée through to remove the raspberry pips. Taste and add more splenda if required. Cover with cling film and set aside until needed.
3. For the peaches, preheat the grill to full heat. Place some aluminium foil over a grill rack. Slice the peaches in half and remove the stones.
4. Arrange the peach halves on the grill rack, cut sides up. Sprinkle the peach halves evenly with the splenda blend.
5. Place the grill rack with the peaches under the grill and grill until the surface of the peaches are sizzling and browning.
6. To serve, arrange two sizzling peach halves on each plate, add a scoop of the ice cream and drizzle over some of the raspberry coulis. Garnish with the reserved fresh raspberries.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHEEKYCHOOK.