- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 76.3
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 32.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
(Addons) Coating for Oven-Fried Onion RingsSubmitted by: RYEAXL1
* Paprika, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, 1 (remove)
* Egg white, 0.50 serving (remove)
* Hazelnuts Milk (1 gr Hzlnts/3 ml water), 60 gram (remove)
* Buckwheat flour (1 cup), 30 gram (remove)
* Granola Honey'd Cornflakes - Nature's Path, 20 gram (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
mix egg white, pepper, paprika and water. soak rings.
Cover with bread crumbs. spray.
Bake 8 min on each side, 220C
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYEAXL1.