Giant Blueberry MuffinsSubmitted by: STARVINGCOOK
IntroductionHomemade and delicious blueberry muffins. Makes 6 muffins in large muffin pan, 1/2 a muffin is a serving. Homemade and delicious blueberry muffins. Makes 6 muffins in large muffin pan, 1/2 a muffin is a serving.
* 3 cup Flour, white,
* 2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 1/2 Granulated Sugar
* 2 large Eggs
* 1 1/4 cup Milk, 2%
* 1/2 cup melted Butter
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 1 1/2 cup Blueberries frozen (unsweetened)
2. Add flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract and melted butter in a separate bowl.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients together, slowly fold blueberries into the batter.
5. Add batter into muffin pan.
6. Place in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STARVINGCOOK.