Light Omlet SupremeSubmitted by: CHEL_Z
IntroductionLight on calories and your wallet, but not light on taste. Made in 6 quick and easy steps. Light on calories and your wallet, but not light on taste. Made in 6 quick and easy steps.
Egg, fresh, 2 medium
Mozzarella Finely shredded Part Skim cheese, .5 cup
Oscar Mayer Ham, 2 slice
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 Italian tomato
Onions, raw, .25 cup, chopped
Salt, 1 dash
Pepper, black, 1 dash
Milk, 1%, .25 cup
2. Cut slices of ham into squares
3. Beat eggs and milk in a bowl and add cheese. Put fry pan on medium heat
4. Place ham, onoins and tomatoes on the pan with a hint of olive oil and cook for 2-3 min.
5. Add eggs and place lid in the pan and let cook while checking on it every 1-2 min.
6. When finished fold omlet in half and eat while still warm.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHEL_Z.